Finally my website is in English!!!
Since I put the Swedish version online in the end of last year I've been meaning to translate it. But I never managed. It has been a crazy year, geographically it started in India followed by Sweden-Belgium-Finland-Belgium-Chile-Belgium-Northern Ireland-Belgium-Sweden-Holland-Belgium-Spain-France-Belgium-Kenya-Sweden-Belgium-New York… I’ve been creating, playing, teaching and I must say I’ve felt very lucky to do all those beautiful projects.
Here in my blog I’m writing about my life as a circus artist, on stage, back stage and far from stage… Welcome!
- Fly. Flyga. Illa fäkta.
- Swedish television visited our creation in Landskrona.
- Norwegian circus artists in Covid-19 lock down.
- Det får bära eller brista
- First production meeting
- BUMP- a short film by Arthur le FOL and Mimbre
- Behind the scene images - Dior
- Acrobatics on Dior's run way.