Sometimes life just gives you what you need, exactly when you need it the most. Belgium really did welcome me as family would have done it. And I'm grateful for the beautiful friends I have in Brussels and the people I met this weekend in the forest by the river l'Hermeton. This weekend gave me hope and inspiration for the future. The nature, the music, the singing, the fire, the walking, the cooking, the talking... Of course it is sometimes difficult to adjust to the fast changes of place that I have to do this year. I can feel that my mind is not following my geographical locations and I can get tired of always having new people around me. But at this very moment, in Brussels, soon going to London, everything feels right. I'm here.
- Fly. Flyga. Illa fäkta.
- Swedish television visited our creation in Landskrona.
- Norwegian circus artists in Covid-19 lock down.
- Det får bära eller brista
- First production meeting
- BUMP- a short film by Arthur le FOL and Mimbre
- Behind the scene images - Dior
- Acrobatics on Dior's run way.