After the premiere of Djeliya I had a break and became a mother. Sounds easy enough but it's hard work and I'm glad having the experience of being a circus artist in my back.
You need both stamina and creativity, you will endur pain and tiredness and crazy emotions. It's the most exciting travel of your life and yet you're pretty much staying in one place. ;)
Last week our little family was in Brussels for Djeliya rehearsals at Centre Culturel de Wolubilis and a work-in-progress presentation at L'école de cirque de Bruxelles. Now we're ready for our mini tour here in Sweden:
7 October - Scenkonstdagarna, Hässleholm
15 October - School performances, Alingsås
18 October - Circus day at Halmstads theatre, Halmstad
We will also rehears and develop the show at Ungdomens Hus in Ystad!
- Swedish television visited our creation in Landskrona.
- Norwegian circus artists in Covid-19 lock down.
- Det får bära eller brista
- First production meeting
- BUMP- a short film by Arthur le FOL and Mimbre
- Behind the scene images - Dior
- Acrobatics on Dior's run way.
- Pregnancy filming with Mimbre.
- Tour with Clowns without borders Sweden in Stockholm.